The MT4 Accelerator pack provides clients with an advanced set of tools that run on the MT4 environment. In conjunction with FXBlue Labs, Blackwell Global has integrated these tools into the standard Metatrader 4 platform. The apps give traders institutional quality tools over and above those provided in the underlying trading platform. This includes advanced trade execution and management, decision assistance, sophisticated alarms and messaging broadcasting facilities, plus news and market data.
- The Trade Terminal is a feature-rich professional trade execution and analysis tool. It offers precision trading, automated scaling out from positions, templates for frequently used order entries, and analysis of open positions.
- The Mini Terminal is an extension of the Trade Terminal, currently for MT4 only, which displays the same deal ticket as the Trade Terminal in the context of a specific trading chart.
- The Alarm Manager is a personal trading assistant which can notify the trader – or their followers on social media – about events, and carry out any number of automated actions such as opening positions or sending email.
- Excel RTD puts real-time account, ticket, and price data into Excel using simple formulas – no macros, no programming. Traders who do have basic programming skills can also the app to send trading commands from Excel (or any other COM environment).
- The Market Manager provides full control over symbol watch-lists and all account and order activity from one small and convenient window. Traders can select symbols, view recent price activity, place market and pending orders, and modify existing positions.
- The Correlation Matrix gives traders invaluable market information on different time scales and enables them to make better risk-informed decisions. The Matrix show correlation between different markets, and lets the trader highlight areas of low or high correlation.
- The Correlation Trader lets traders compare correlation between two symbols, and trade emerging differences. It shows both the correlation between the symbols and also recent price activity and any open positions in the chosen symbols.
- The Stealth Orders app lets traders hide their pending orders from other market participants. Instead of placing a stop or limit order, the app waits for an entry price to be hit and then buys or sells at market. The app also provides stealth stop-losses and take-profits.